Chair: Chaired jointly by the steering committee
General contact: Vicki Kemmerer, 707-253-4357, email@example.com
Meetings: 2-3 times per year at 1710 Soscol Ave, Suite #3, Napa
- 2 membership meetings per year with a special speaker.
- Press releases to local newspapers.
- Exotic Plants of Napa County Checkllist by Jake Ruygt (pdf)
- Napa WMA was only recently formed, and has not yet had funding to complete management projects.
Organizations on WMA’s MOU
- Blue-Ridge Berryessa Natural Area
- Buehler Vineyards
- California Conservation Corps
- California Department of Food and Agriculture
- California Department of Fish and Game
- City of American Canyon
- Hall Vineyards
- Napa County Agricultural Commissioner
- Napa County Farm Bureau
- Napa Flood Control
- Napa Resource Conservation District
- Nord Coast Vineyard Service
- National Resource Conservation Services
- Pacific Union College
- University of California Cooperative Extension
- Versant Vineyards