2013 by California Invasive Plant Council
$10 (plus tax and shipping)
Best Management Practices for Preventing the Spread of Invasive Plants is a 42-minute training video designed for land managers and those who manage road or utility corridors, which can be key pathways for the spread of invasive plants. The video summarizes key content from our BMP manuals on the same topic. We cover ways to prevent the movement of invasive plant propagules, the importance of minimizing soil and vegetation disturbance, the need to incorporate prevention practices into project planning, and how promoting awareness within our organization can enhance prevention.
- Mark Newhouser, Sonoma Ecology Center
- Ken Murray, Caltrans Maintenance Division
- Scott Dowlan, Caltrans Landscape Arhitecture
- Garret Dickman, Yosemite National Park
- Steve Hallmark, Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Janet Klein and Andrea Williams, Marin Municipal Water District
- Bruce Delgado, Bureau of Land Management
To order a copy
All books, brochures, and CD-ROMs may be ordered online through the Cal-IPC shop, by printing the order form or by calling us at 510-843-3902. Please make checks payable to Cal-IPC and mail to: Cal-IPC, 1442-A Walnut St. #462, Berkeley, CA 94709.