Save the date for Oct. 26-29, 2021. Registration opens in spring.
Connect with colleagues from across the state – and beyond – to get the latest updates on effective tools, relevant research, and strategic management approaches.
Join session talks, discussion groups, and posters covering a wide range of topics related to invasive plant biology and management. Chat with sponsors/exhibitors, engage during discussion groups, talk to poster presenters, and meet with friends and colleagues.
- Statewide WMA Meeting – Representatives from California’s Weed Management Areas (WMAs) shared information about securing grants, designing projects, researching plants, selecting tools, reporting finds, acquiring permits, and engaging communities.
- Herbicide Laws & Regulations – Session designed to provide 2 hours DPR credit
- Early Career Panel – Students and early-career professionals, learn more about careers in weed management with representatives from non-profits, academia, consulting firms, and government agencies.
- Poster Session – Join in discussion with poster presenters.
- Exhibitor Gallery – Connect with sponsors and exhibitors.
Return to the Symposium Landing Page