Save the date for Oct. 26-29, 2021. Registration opens in spring.
Connect with colleagues from across the state – and beyond – to get the latest updates on effective tools, relevant research, and strategic management approaches.
Join session talks, discussion groups, and posters covering a wide range of topics related to invasive plant biology and management. Chat with sponsors/exhibitors, engage during discussion groups, talk to poster presenters, and meet with friends and colleagues.
- Invasive plant management to protect biodiversity in California and beyond
- Strengthening conservation by broadening community access
- Lesson learned from 30 years of invasive plant management
- New mapping tools to increase project effectiveness
- Statewide WMA Meeting – Representatives from California’s Weed Management Areas (WMAs) shared information about securing grants, designing projects, researching plants, selecting tools, reporting finds, acquiring permits, and engaging communities.
- Herbicide Laws & Regulations – Session designed to provide 2 hours DPR credit
- Early Career Panel – Students and early-career professionals, learn more about careers in weed management with representatives from non-profits, academia, consulting firms, and government agencies.
- Poster Session – Join in discussion with poster presenters.
- Exhibitor Gallery – Connect with sponsors and exhibitors.
STUDENT CONTESTS & SCHOLARSHIPS
Student presenters who choose to participate in our student contests for talks and posters receive feedback from expert reviewers. Cash prizes are awarded to top presenters!
Registration opens in May. Please check this page for updates.
Rates: Early Bird through Aug. 12 / Regular through Oct. 25, 5pm.
Member: $75 early bird / $100 regular
Non-Member: $100 early bird / $125 regular
Student Member: $25 early bird / $40 regular
Student Non-Member: $40 early bird / $55 regular
Presenter: $25 early bird / $40 regular
Student Presenter: $0 early bird / $15 regular
Charge for DPR continuing education credits: $50
Return to the Symposium Landing Page