Join us for the annual Cal-IPC Symposium: online, Oct. 27-30, 2020. Registration now open!
Connect with colleagues from across the state – and beyond – to get the latest updates on effective tools, relevant research, and strategic management approaches.
Participate in session talks, discussion groups, and posters covering a wide range of topics related to invasive plant biology and management. Our online format will include opportunities to chat with sponsors/exhibitors, engage during discussion groups, talk to poster presenters, and create video meetups with friends and colleagues.
- Recovery and resilience: Invasive plant management in a global context
- Fire, forest pest, and weeds: How climate change may alter our forests forever
- Progress! Invasive plant management success stories across California
- Statewide WMA Meeting – Join representatives from California’s Weed Management Areas (WMAs) to learn about securing grants, designing projects, researching plants, selecting tools, reporting finds, acquiring permits, and engaging communities.
- Herbicide Laws and Regulations
- Early Career Panel – Students & early career professionals, learn more about careers in weed management with representatives from a variety of fields including non-profits, academia, consulting, and the government.
- Virtual Poster Session – Join in discussion with poster presenters.
- Online Exhibitor Gallery – Connect with sponsors and exhibitors.
- Online Auction – Bid on items to help support Cal-IPC programs.
Rates: Early bird through Sept. 1. Registration deadline Oct. 26, 5 pm.
Member: $75 early bird / $100 regular
Non-Member: $100 early bird / $125 regular
Student Member: $25 early bird / $40 regular
Student Non-Member: $40 early bird / $55 regular
Presenter: $25 early bird / $40 regular
Student Presenter $0 early bird / $15 regular
Extra charge for processing DPR continuing education credits: $50
Discount for attending SERCAL or CNGA: $25 (Discount code required)
Trouble with the form? Prefer to pay by check? Please download the Symposium Registration Form as PDF.
Return policy: Please purchase carefully. No refunds.
Return to the Symposium Landing Page