Get your DPR CEUs! This year, the DPR’s process requires a few extra steps.
Here’s what you need to do to get CEU credit for your virtual participation:
- Have registered to receive DPR credits as part of your Symposium registration.
- Make sure ad blocker extensions are turned off so that Webex can track your attendance (Webex will notify you if this applies to you.)
- Attend the full session live at the time it is running.
- Answer the fraud poll question at the beginning of the session and all subsequent poll questions that appear during the session. Other than the fraud pool, answers are irrelevant for poll questions and they are only used to confirm active attendance.
- You MUST take the quiz posted in the chat at the end of the session within 30 minutes.
- Enter your name and your valid QAC/QAL/PCA ID number in the quiz.
- You must get 70% or more to pass, but you can retake it.
- Quiz is T/F and multiple choice.
- You can retake the test if you did not pass.
- The quiz will only be available at the end of each live session.
- If too many people take it at once, there might be a bottleneck, so please be patient and reload the page. You will have up to 30 minutes to take it.
Sessions that qualify for credit are being marked on the Webex app Program under the track “V-DPR” as we get full approval from DPR. Find full Virtual DPR instructions here.
Here’s what you need to do to get CEU credit for your in-person participation:
- Register at the beginning of each day at the DPR table (just as you always have) and pick up a check-out form (you get a fresh one each day).
- Fill in name, license number, and sign the form. Keep it with you all day.
Get your check-out form stamped when you enter a session receiving DPR CEU credit (see posted list of sessions with DPR CEUs).
- You cannot get credit for two concurrent sessions. If you start in one session, stay in that one.
- HAND IN YOUR SIGNED CHECK-OUT FORM AT THE END OF THE DAY
Get your Certificates of Completion (one for each session) either:
- Individually, at the end of each session when you leave (by showing your stamped form at the session DPR table), or
- Altogether, after the last session of the day when you hand in your stamped check-out form with stamps from all sessions you attended.
Sessions that qualify for credit are being marked on the Webex app Program under the track “INDPR” as we get full approval from DPR. Find full In-Person DPR instructions here, and at the DPR table onsite.