Synonyms: Myosotis sylvatica [misapplied in older California references]
Common names: common forget-me-not; wood forget-me-not; broadleaf forget-me-not
Myosotis latifolia (common forget-me-not) is a perennial or annual (family Boraginaceae) found in coniferous and riparian areas along the coast, from Monterey to Humboldt County.Cal-IPC Rating: Limited
Plant Assessment Form - Information gathered by Cal-IPC on the impacts, rate of spread, and distribution of invasive plants in California. Does not include management information.
Cal-IPC Symposium Presentations
- None for this species.
Other Myosotis latifolia Information
- CalPhotos - Images of plants taken mostly in California.
- CalFlora - Distribution information based on submitted observations and herbarium specimens.
- CalWeedMapper - Distribution information with ability to determine regional priorities.
- Jepson Online Interchange for California Flora - Information on taxonomy, biology, and distribution from UC Berkeley's Jepson Herbarium.
- USDA PLANTS Database - Federal database with information on identification and distribution, and links to websites in individual states.