Make sure that you have read and understood all instructions before filling out the form below. Call for Abstracts deadline is June 1.
Presentations at the Cal-IPC Symposium are selected to provide a useful and diverse educational forum. Please follow the guidelines below when submitting your abstract and planning your presentation:
- Presenter Instructions
- Draft abstract as a word document following format below (Example of Abstract Here)
- Limit body of text to less than 300 words
- Use bold text for title (only capitalize first letter and proper nouns)
- Use asterisk to identify presenter if there are multiple authors
- Include names and affiliations of all co-authors and email address of presenter
- Name file using following convention: “Lastname_abstract.doc”
- Deadline is June 1
Presentations and posters should:
- Connect how your management experience or research results may be used by attendees
- Clearly define goals and rationale
- Describe specifics about treatment (for instance, application rate of an herbicide)
- Not promote commercial products or services (promotional materials can be distributed by a sponsor at their exhibit)
- We receive more abstracts than can be accommodated. Some submissions may be asked to move to the poster session or to speed talks.
- The Society for Conservation Biology has useful tips for preparing conference abstracts and presentations (scroll down the page).
- Presentations from previous Symposia are available in the Symposium archive.
- Questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping to strengthen the California stewardship community!
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Return to the Symposium Landing Page