Source: California Invasive Plant Council
URL of this page: http://www.cal-ipc.org/about/membership/index.php
Cal-IPC members on a Symposium field trip in Tahoe.
[For Organizational Membership, click here. If you cannot join/renew online, please call us at (510) 843-3902 ext. 309.]
Members are the heart and soul of Cal-IPC! Join natural resource managers, research ecologists, stewardship volunteers and passionate conservationists in supporting Cal-IPC's programs to stop the spread of invasive plants, protect wildlands, and support climate adaptation.
Click Here to Join/Renew Online!
Membership is active for 12 months. As a Cal-IPC member, you receive:
- Our newsletter, Cal-IPC News, with the latest news on control methods, policy, and projects.
- Discounts on registration to our annual Symposium.
- Invitations to events such as California Invasive Weeds Day at the Capitol each March.
- E-mail updates on breaking issues.
- Access to an extensive network of natural resource managers and research ecologists.
Please mail checks to Cal-IPC, 1442-A Walnut St. #462, Berkeley, CA 94709. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations beyond annual membership provide vital support for Cal-IPC's work protecting California's wildlands. Click here to donate online.
If you are considering a legacy gift, please call us for information on planned giving.
We hold a Raffle/Auction of diverse donated items at our annual Symposium as a fundraiser. Popular items include tours, trips, tools, outdoor clothing and gear, books, artwork, wine, and weed-related novelty items.
For more information, please contact us.